In the next 2 days and a half you can get a free Professional license key for iCare Data Recovery Pro. The offer comes from SharewareOnSale, and you can save $69,99.
The application could recover files from formatted drive, RAW file system, drive has not formatted error, RAW drive, undelete files emptied recycle bin, recover files due to partition lost, system crash, software crash, bad boot sector, missing boot sector, bad MBR, $MFT damaged, lost partition table, lost or damaged FAT, virus infections, power failure, and other unknown data loss…
There are a lot of good reviews for the application, but it also comes with pros and cons.
I’ll mention few cons first:
- the application is for Windows operating system only
- while scanning for data to be recovered, based on your CPU configuration, the computer(s) might freeze
- the recovered file names are changing after recovery and sometimes the extensions too… making it difficult to identify the files that were lost before
- recover images: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
- recover videos: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
- recover audio files: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
- recover documents, emails etc.
- preview option for pictures or videos
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 00 MB and above free space
Just in case you miss the SharewareOnSale offer, you can always download the free version by accessing this link.